- Content: Roaster with lid 34x33x9 cm (approx. 6.7l) | Item number: 2136284765
- Includes removable thermometer for perfect cooking control. Without thermometer dishwasher and oven safe up to 180°C.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
The rectangular or oval roasting pan with two handles is perfect for cooking, roasting and stewing fish and meat. The roasting pan only truly works its magic however on large cuts of roast beef or whole birds, leaving them crispy on the outside and succulent and tender on the inside. To ensure meat is cooked evenly, cover with a heat-resistant glass or metal lid. The roasting pan is just as much at home on the hob as it is in the oven and is suitable for use on all types of hob. Made from Cromargan® stainless steel or cast iron, it retains the heat for a long time and distributes it evenly through the roast. Good to know: the roasting pan can easily be cleaned in the dishwasher.
The Silit ecompact® rectangular roasting pan is made from the nickel-free* functional ceramic Silargan®, is suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can even be used in the oven. The tightly fitting, heat-resistant see-through lid with silicone rim allows you to keep an eye on what’s cooking. Available in the stylish colours Energy Red or Black, the ecompact® rectangular roasting pan not only looks good, but also comes with a range of impressive functional features. Both the roasting pan and lid can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended*. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid with silicone seal|
|Capacity (in l)||6.7|
|Color collection||Energy Red|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|