- Content: Pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.7l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 14.5 cm, Height: 8 cm | Item number: 1729166041
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. The bulged shape and noticeably curved handles reflect the Mediterranean attitude toward life.
The word saucepan is derived from ‘casse’, the Old French term for ladle – as such, the handy pan was used for example in field kitchens. These pans are ideal for heating small portions, milk and soup quickly and easily. They are also practical for making creams and puddings. While using one hand to hold the hollow handle – which incidentally stays cool when cooking – the other can be used to whisk. Saucepans are ideal for reducing sauces on a low heat and for measured pouring via the flared pouring rim without making a mess on the plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, food remnants can easily be removed from the bottom of the pan should anything burn or stick. Naturally, all WMF saucepans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Bulbous or straight-sided saucepans are available with or without lid in sizes ranging from 10 to 24 centimetres in diameter.
Inspired by a trip to Italy, WMF set out to create pans that combine Italian style with German engineering. The result is the Concento series: bulbous pans with slightly domed lids and elegantly curved handles, created by the wonderfully named Italian designer Daniele Dalla Pellegrina. The high-grade, rust-free Cromargan® and perfect craftsmanship of the pans are typical of ‘Made in Germany’ quality. The heavy stainless steel lids sit tightly and an opening allows the controlled release of steam. While the inside scale makes measuring and filling easy, the wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The sturdy hollow handles are also an attractive feature: they stay cool when cooking and fit perfectly in the hand due to their slightly curved design. Thanks to their TransTherm® universal base, the Concento pans are suitable for use on all hobs. The collection includes a deep stockpot, which is also suitable for pasta, deep and shallow casserole pans as well as saucepans in various sizes.
|Scope of delivery||without lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 220°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14.5|
|Capacity (in l)||1.7|
|Designer||Daniele dalla Pellegrina|