- Content: Pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.3l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 14.5 cm, Height: 7.5 cm - item number: 2104294535
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use. Clear harmonic shape.
The word saucepan is derived from ‘casse’, the Old French term for ladle – as such, the handy pan was used for example in field kitchens. These pans are ideal for heating small portions, milk and soup quickly and easily. They are also practical for making creams and puddings. While using one hand to hold the hollow handle – which incidentally stays cool when cooking – the other can be used to whisk. Saucepans are ideal for reducing sauces on a low heat and for measured pouring via the flared pouring rim without making a mess on the plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, food remnants can easily be removed from the bottom of the pan should anything burn or stick. Naturally, all WMF saucepans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Bulbous or straight-sided saucepans are available with or without lid in sizes ranging from 10 to 24 centimetres in diameter.
The Silit Modesto cookware series combines outstanding functionality with a clear and harmonious design. The black pots and pans in various sizes are suitable for use on all types of hob, while the extra-strong, energy-saving base conducts the heat directly up to the rim, where it is retained for a long time. The see-through lid made from heat-resistant glass sits firmly in the pan, allowing vegetables, fish and meat to be gently cooked in only a small amount of oil or water. The flared pouring rim enables easy pouring and draining of liquids. The high-quality handles made from special plastic are heat-resistant and can thus be handled safely without a pan holder, and thanks to flame-retardant stainless steel, the cookware can also be used on gas hobs. The dishwasher-safe Modesto collection includes a deep and shallow casserole pan with lid (16, 20 or 24 centimetres in diameter), a milk pan (14 centimetres in diameter) as well as a saucepan without lid (16 centimetres in diameter).
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 70°C (on stove)|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14.5|
|Capacity (in l)||1.3|
|Net weight (g)||1,5|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|