- Content: Pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.3l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 14.5 cm, Height: 7.5 cm - item number: 2104204534
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Stackable - for space saving storage.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
The word saucepan is derived from ‘casse’, the Old French term for ladle – as such, the handy pan was used for example in field kitchens. These pans are ideal for heating small portions, milk and soup quickly and easily. They are also practical for making creams and puddings. While using one hand to hold the hollow handle – which incidentally stays cool when cooking – the other can be used to whisk. Saucepans are ideal for reducing sauces on a low heat and for measured pouring via the flared pouring rim without making a mess on the plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, food remnants can easily be removed from the bottom of the pan should anything burn or stick. Naturally, all WMF saucepans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Bulbous or straight-sided saucepans are available with or without lid in sizes ranging from 10 to 24 centimetres in diameter.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle, stackable|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14.5|
|Capacity (in l)||1.3|