- Content: Pan Ø 20 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm | Item number: 0732206041
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Straight from the hob: serve a pan of delicious, steaming hot food straight to the table for all to share with WMF’s classic serving pans. Whether 20, 24 or 28 centimetres in diameter, or for fish, meat, pasta or vegetables, WMF has the perfect serving pan for every dish. Thanks to two practical, space-saving handles, the handy all-rounders not only fit easily in the oven – for example for melting cheese on a vegetable bake – they also take up little space in the refrigerator.
Become a professional cook with WMF’s Profi pan series. The timelessly elegant and permanently shiny stainless steel pans are made from WMF’s patented, highly durable Cromargan®. The advantages of this are manifold: Cromargan® is extremely robust and dimensionally stable, hard-wearing, resistant to food acids and absolutely tasteless. The TransTherm® universal base on the Profi pans evenly distributes heat and retains it for a long time. Give it your all: flash-fry meat, sweat onions and spray oil. Flip, stir, taste and become a master chef in your own kitchen. The edge of the frying and serving pans in the Profi series are designed in such a way that nothing spills over when filling or serving. Even with heavy use, the high-grade stainless steel pans will continue to impress for years to come with their shine, shape and function.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||18|