- Content: Pan Ø 24 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 20 cm - item number: 0576344291
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Aluminium cast with PermaDur non-stick coating. Good non-stick properties, no sticking or burning. For gentle frying of sensitive foods. PFOA free.
- Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Straight from the hob: serve a pan of delicious, steaming hot food straight to the table for all to share with WMF’s classic serving pans. Whether 20, 24 or 28 centimetres in diameter, or for fish, meat, pasta or vegetables, WMF has the perfect serving pan for every dish. Thanks to two practical, space-saving handles, the handy all-rounders not only fit easily in the oven – for example for melting cheese on a vegetable bake – they also take up little space in the refrigerator.
The high-grade stainless steel series Premium One not only looks good, but also comes with a range of extremely convenient features – inspiring both budding and seasoned chefs to don their aprons and get hands-on in the kitchen. No problem! Because finally they can touch stainless steel pan handles without having to worry about using pan holders. This is made possible by our patented Cool+ technology, recognisable by the bright red dots on the handles. Additional benefits of these iF Design Award-winners include lids that sit firmly on the pans and allow the controlled release of steam through a vent – meaning no more rattling and no more boiling water splashing onto the hob. The scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easier, and a special pouring rim enables drip-free pouring. The patented TransTherm® universal base is also suitable for use on induction hobs, quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for an extremely long time. The pans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. The Premium One series includes different pots and pans in various sizes.
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C (on stove) or 70°C (in the oven)|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||18|
|Engine power (Watt)||840-1000|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle)|