- Content: Pressure cooker without insert 2.5l; Ø 18 cm - item number: 2120260288
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use. 10-Year delivery warranty for spare parts.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 3 fixed adjustable cooking settings (gentle, quick, steam cooking setting). One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface. Lid made of stainless steel. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
Cooking in a pressure cooker is the modern, quick and healthy way to cook. The extreme pressure and high temperatures reduce conventional cooking times by up to 70 per cent – while saving approx. 50 per cent energy. Gently cooking preserves most of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients, making food nutritious and tasty. Practical: pressure cookers are ideal for preparing virtually all types of food – from vegetables, meat and fish, to grains and pulses, to soups and stews. Even special dietary or baby food turns out great. The pressure cooker also impresses with its easy operation and safety features. In short: it is an indispensable all-rounder.
The Silit Sicomatic t-plus pressure cooker is operated by a practical slider in the middle of the handle. With three different settings to choose from, vegetables, fish, meat and stews are gently steamed or cooked to perfection. Silit offers easy-care Sicomatic t-plus with maintenance-free valve system in two different versions: in rust-free stainless steel and in the functional ceramic Silargan. Both pots are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The lid with handle can easily be rinsed under running water. The Silit Sicomatic t-plus is available in various sizes (2.5 to 6.5 litres), several colours and with a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if used as intended**. Various stainless steel and porcelain inserts as well as a pressure frying pan without lid are also available. The Silit Sicomatic t-plus pressure cooker is safe to use and certified according to German technical and safety standards (TÜV Rheinland). ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Material property||GS -tested Safety, TÜV Rheinland|
|Product properties||Inside scale|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Capacity (in l)||2.5|
|Color collection||Energy Red|