- Content: Pressure cooker without insert 6.5l; Ø 22 cm | Item number: 2120270485
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 10-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silit steel surface with intended use.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 3 fixed adjustable cooking settings (gentle, quick, steam cooking setting). One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Silit steel - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
Invented back in 1927, the Silit pressure cooker is part and parcel of any modern, health-conscious kitchen – saving both time and energy as well as preserving vitamins and nutrients. And even though the principle has remained the same, the technology has constantly advanced over the last 90 years: the pressure cooker features a special lid with a rubber seal ring for airtight closure. When heating liquids in the pot, steam forms, which creates excess pressure and therefore increases the temperature – cooking times are thus reduced by up to 70 per cent. Silit pressure cookers are safe to use and certified according to German technical and safety standards (TÜV Rheinland).
Back in 1927, Silit invented the first Sicomatic® pressure cooker – a world innovation at the time. And even though the principle has remained the same, the technology has constantly advanced over the last 90 years. For example, today’s Silit Sicomatic® econtrol is operated by a practical control dial in the middle of the handle. With three different settings to choose from, vegetables, fish, meat and stews are gently steamed or cooked to perfection. Silit offers Sicomatic® econtrol in rust-free stainless steel and in the nickel-free* functional ceramic Silargan®, in various sizes (2.5 to 6.5 litres), different colours and with a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if used as intended**. Both pots are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher after use. The handle can easily be detached from the lid and cleaned by hand. The collection includes various stainless steel and porcelain inserts as well as a pressure frying pan without lid. The Silit Sicomatic® econtrol pressure cooker is safe to use and certified according to German technical and safety standards (TÜV Rheinland). * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Material property||GS -tested Safety, TÜV Rheinland|
|Product properties||Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., detachable lid handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Capacity (in l)||6.5|
|Guarantee||2-year guarantee on Silitstahl®|
|Care||Dishwasher safe (lid handle and sealing ring: hand wash)|