- Length: 30 cm, Ø: 9 cm. - item number: 1875476040
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible. High-quality plastic. The plastic is heat resistant up to 270°C.
- The soft touch handle of the ladle sits solid in your hand. The handle cannot slide out of your hand. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- The WMF kitchen helper is essential for all coated cookware and pans and perfect for ladling soups and stews.
- Design: Metz & Kindler Produktdesign. Design award: red dot award
WMF’s well-proportioned ladles let you ladle, pour and serve soups, stews and chillis with style and without spillages. When preparing dishes such as risotto, where you need to gradually keep adding liquid, the ladle is an indispensable kitchen utensil. You can also use it to strain fruit or serve punch. The practical and versatile ladles are available in various models and designs from WMF.
Black plastic on shiny stainless steel. The Black Line series combines modern design and outstanding functionality. This wide range of practical utensils covers all your kitchen needs, and includes soup ladles, a cheese grater, a pizza cutter and many other essential aids – all with a soft-touch handle that sits comfortably in your hand, even when things take a little longer than expected. Homemade is the new trend – why not make your own mayonnaise using the whisk or whip up delicious dressings with the flexi whisk? Whether your task involves peeling, cutting, stirring, opening or serving: all the kitchen utensils from the Black Line series are manufactured with care, are watertight and are dishwasher-safe.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 270°C|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|
|Design Award||red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2004|