- Excellent double-ceramic reinforced non-stick coating for easy removal and easy cleaning. - item number: 2300659213
- Attractive two-tone colour for eye-catching stylish appearance.
- Drip-proof edge prevents dripping.
- High material strength and premium quality processing provide solid form stability and longevity. Made in Germany with 3-year quality warranty.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
In a springform pan, the sides of the ring are loosened by means of a clasp: the ring opens and you can remove the base of the pan or fit it in again. Use the flat base of the springform pan to prepare cakes and flan cases. The base with a funnel hole at the centre can be used instead of a wreath cake pan for sponge cakes and Gugelhupf. In contrast to other baking pans the cake is not turned upside down when it is done. Simply loosen the clasp and lift the ring up off the base - thanks to the nonstick coating the cake comes out on its own. Since the carrier base is somewhat larger than the ring springform pans are entirely leakproof. They are available in different shapes and sizes, for instance circular, rectangular or heart-shaped.
The motto of the KAISER Home range is modern quality in traditional design. Cake lovers will appreciate the two-coloured baking pans that feature a two-way, ceramically reinforced nonstick coating. They guarantee perfect sponges, breads and pies and they can be easily removed from the loaf pan without any difficulty. In the springform pans, the cake is not turned upside down: simply open the clasp and loosen the rim of the cake pan. Good to know: the clasp ensures that the bases of the springform pans have a firm fit - thereby eliminating any dripping inside your oven. KAISER provides a five-year guarantee on the extra sturdy quality. The collection includes four springform pans in different sizes as well as a flan case, a loaf pan and a Bundform Pan. The pans must be handwashed.
|Scope of delivery||mit Re+|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 230°C|
|Care||Wash by hand|