- Content: 2 each steak forks and steak knives. Length: 20.0 - 23.0 cm. - item number: 1284959009
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- Sharp knife blades and pointed fork prongs perfect the enjoyment of a steak.
- The solid Monoblock steak knife has an especially sharp blade made of rust-free special blade steel and is forged from one piece and hardened as a whole. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness. The knife handle fits well into your hand.
- WMF ProfiSelect collection
Those who love nothing more than a juicy steak like nothing more than sharp cutlery to go with it. Steak cutlery includes a serrated knife with an extremely sharp blade made from special blade steel. It cuts through the crispy exterior of grilled steaks, while gliding through thick-cut meat like butter. The steak forks have extra-long tapered prongs for spearing pieces of meat. The outer edge makes cutting baked potatoes and vegetables a piece of cake. WMF steak cutlery is available in two cutlery collections: the knives and forks in the Nuova series are made from pure Cromargan® and are dishwasher-safe and available as a 2- or 12-piece set. The knives and forks in the Ranch collection are made from a combination of Cromargan® stainless steel and riveted oak handles. The items of special cutlery are available separately or as a 2-, 6- or 12-piece set and should be cleaned by hand.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Material property||Stainless steel, polished|