- Content: Steam cooker Ø 28 cm (approx. 5.9l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm, Height: 23 cm | Item number: 2131284932
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Al dente pasta has never been easier thanks to the Silit pasta pots with integrated sieve. This handy insert means you can simply lift out the sieve when the pasta is done – without having to use pan holders, as the handles are hollow and thus stay cool. Except for a little water, the majority is drained off into the sink. The sieve along with the pasta is placed back in the pot and the lid replaced – keeping the pasta warm until serving. Silit pasta pots are made from Cromargan® and feature a TransTherm® universal base. They are available in diameters of 18 and 24 centimetres.
The high-quality Silit Vitaliano cookware in the trendy colours Vanilla, Rosso and Nero is not only extremely attractive, but also extremely convenient – appealing to more than just lovers of Italian cuisine. Whether you’re preparing a small meal or several courses, the Vitaliano family has the right pan for every occasion. For example, the saucepan can be used for simmering a fresh tomato sauce, while gently cooking fish and vegetables in the steamer. The braising pan can be used to rustle up a gourmet meat dish, while ensuring pasta never boils over in the pasta pot with insert. And thanks to the see-through lid made of heat-resistant glass, you can keep an eye on what’s cooking at any time. The hollow handles are ovenproof and the wide pouring rim facilitates pouring and draining. The series with the non-porous closed, nickel-free* Silargan® surface also includes a deep and shallow casserole pan and a stewpot in various sizes as well as a stockpot (8.5 litre). All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Capacity (in l)||5.9|
|Color collection||Vitaliano Nero|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|