- Content: Pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm - item number: 2111290377
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
Braising pans are perfect for hearty meals such as braised beef, whereby red wine, meat juice or vegetable stock is added and then slowly stewed. Vegetarian and vegan dishes can also be made in a braising pan, which has very good heat distribution properties. How about some fried sweet potatoes with crunchy carrots and bell peppers, fresh herbs and marinated tofu? Be creative, try something new and express your passion for cooking.
Designer Peter Ramminger drew his inspiration for the colours of this Silit cookware series from nature: Ocean Green, Nature White and Nature Black give deep and shallow casserole pans their natural colours. The pans in the Silit Nature collection are topped off with a stainless steel control lid. This features a perforated vent that is easily opened and closed with the help of a slider – enabling the controlled release of steam and easy draining of liquid with the lid on. And to protect you from burning your fingers, the lid features an extra finger guard on both sides. The hollow handles stay cool when cooking and fit comfortably in the hand. The flared pouring rim enables easy pouring and draining of sauces and pasta. The functional ceramic Silargan is cut-resistant and non-abrasive, while the drawn steel core conducts heat quickly and retains it for a long time. The collection includes deep and shallow casserole pans (16 to 24 centimetres in diameter) with lid as well as a saucepan (16 centimetres in diameter) without lid. They are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The slider on the lid can easily be disassembled and cleaned. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if the product is used as intended**. ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. More detailed information about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Inside scale, Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 70°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|
|Capacity (in l)||4.1|
|Color collection||Ocean Green|