- Their stacking function enables the low and high casseroles, the mixing bowl and the steaming insert can be stored together to save space in small kitchens
- Made in Germany - premium quality, manufactured at our plant in Germany: Highest quality material characteristics, the most careful processing and perfect functionality
- Hollow handles reduce the transfer of heat from the pot to the handles
- The inside scale enables accurate and simple measurement of the quantity of liquids and ingredients necessary for any dish
- High quality material characteristics enable even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention - for modern, energy-saving cooking
The word saucepan is derived from ‘casse’, the Old French term for ladle – as such, the handy pan was used for example in field kitchens. These pans are ideal for heating small portions, milk and soup quickly and easily. They are also practical for making creams and puddings. While using one hand to hold the hollow handle – which incidentally stays cool when cooking – the other can be used to whisk. Saucepans are ideal for reducing sauces on a low heat and for measured pouring via the flared pouring rim without making a mess on the plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, food remnants can easily be removed from the bottom of the pan should anything burn or stick. Naturally, all WMF saucepans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Bulbous or straight-sided saucepans are available with or without lid in sizes ranging from 10 to 24 centimetres in diameter.
Smart, practical compact: in the modern kitchen, the best use of limited storage space is often an important consideration. The WMF Compact Cuisine cookware offers a unique combination of excellent cooking properties and elegant design with stacking function - for space-saving storage in the smallest areas. Compact Cuisine is made of indestructible, dishwasher-safe Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10. The hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle so that they can be touched at any time. The inside scale enables easy measuring and the pouring rim ensures accurate, drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base distributes the heat evenly and stores it for a long time - for energy-saving cooking on any type of hob, including induction.
|Scope of delivery||1x saucepan Ø 20 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Easy to clean and care for, TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring.|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 130°C|