- Content: Vegetable pan Ø 24 cm (approx. 8.5l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 20.5 cm, Height: 20 cm | Item number: 2103274940
- Pasta pot including pasta insert with boil-over protection. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use. Mediterranean design with trending colours and brilliant visual appeal.
Those who enjoy cooking for lots of people will go a long way with a stockpot. Due to its large capacity, a stockpot is ideal for soups, stews and spaghetti. And thanks to its high sides, optimum use is made of the rising heat: large spinach leaves can easily be blanched, vegetables gently steamed. Simply add a little water to the pan and steam your ingredients – the tightly fitting lid holds the steam in the pan. Although called a stockpot, it can of course be used for hearty beef or chicken broths, and even offers ample room to prevent dumplings from sticking together when cooking. While an inside scale makes measuring easy, a pouring rim prevents spillages. Stockpots are made from rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel and feature a TransTherm® universal base. Bulbous or straight-sided stockpots are available in the standard sizes 20 and 24 centimetres in diameter with a capacity of 5 to 8.8 litres.
The high-quality Silit Vitaliano cookware in the trendy colours Vanilla, Rosso and Nero is not only extremely attractive, but also extremely convenient – appealing to more than just lovers of Italian cuisine. Whether you’re preparing a small meal or several courses, the Vitaliano family has the right pan for every occasion. For example, the saucepan can be used for simmering a fresh tomato sauce, while gently cooking fish and vegetables in the steamer. The braising pan can be used to rustle up a gourmet meat dish, while ensuring pasta never boils over in the pasta pot with insert. And thanks to the see-through lid made of heat-resistant glass, you can keep an eye on what’s cooking at any time. The hollow handles are ovenproof and the wide pouring rim facilitates pouring and draining. The series with the non-porous closed, nickel-free* Silargan® surface also includes a deep and shallow casserole pan and a stewpot in various sizes as well as a stockpot (8.5 litre). All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||glass lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||20.5|
|Capacity (in l)||8.5|
|Color collection||Vitaliano Rosso|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|