- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and cleaning. | Item number: 2300621234
- Variety of uses for sweet and hearty foods because the baking mould is sour dough safe.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
- Included recipe provides inspiration and instruction.
- Premium KAISER quality is guaranteed by in-house production in Germany.
The rectangular pan is ideal for sweet breads and other doughs. Bake tasty cakes and breads with tried and tested quality from KAISER! Sweet breads are compact bakes made of yeast dough. In the right loaf pan, elegantly shaped breads are a delicious success, whether sweet or savoury. Enhance the yeast dough with raisins, nuts or herbs for tasty new variations for breakfast, coffee breaks or an afternoon snack.
With this collection creating baked goods will be child's play: KAISER Classic has the right baking tin for every baking idea. In the twelve different baking tins in traditional black, flan cases and Gugelhupf will turn out as perfectly as raisin bread and nut torte. The circular springform pan comes in five different sizes with a detachable funnel base, as well as for heart-shaped cakes. The springform tray for cheesecake and pizza comes with a tapered rim that can be fully opened by means of a clasp. Made of superior sheet metal, it has good heat conductivity features and ensures even browning. The baking tins are energy-saving, scratch-resistant and are easy to wash by hand.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Temperature resistance||freezer safe|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 200°C|
|Capacity (in l)||2.85|
|Care||Wash by hand|