- Length: 23.3 cm. | Item number: 1148036049
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
The tapered shape and broad handle give the Denver cutlery its distinctive flair. Combined with its polished surfaces its appearance is very contemporary. The superior quality monobloc knives have a long, emphasised blade, the length of the individual pieces of cutlery works especially well with large plates. Besides the standard set, WMF has numerous additional items to complement this model. You can therefore look forward to a uniform look.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Knife art||Monobloc knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|