- Length: 23.1 cm. | Item number: 1101036039
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle). Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
The name of this model was not selected at random: Silk, designed by Peter Bäurle, has a sleek, pleasant feel, a silk matt finish and a soft, delicate shape that rests well in the hand. The slender shape, smooth transitions and curved handle ends of the monobloc knives are distinctive for Silk. Thanks to its numerous complementary items and cutlery serving pieces, the WMF Silk cutlery is perfect for festive table settings that accommodate many guests.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Knife art||forged knives|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|
|Design Award||Internationaler Designpreis Design Center Stuttgart 2002, red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2002|