- Content: Teapot including lid, tea strainer and burner | Material: Precious material combination of heat-resistant WMF glass, plastic, silicone and Cromargan® stainless steel |Dimensions: Height: 21.3cm, Volume: 1.2l | Item number: 0636306040
- Practical for tea preparation: The tea can remain in the strainer after brewing. As soon as the press plate is pressed down, tea cannot continue to steep.
- With this collection, any time of the day is tea time. Add the desired amount of tea from the tea can into the French Tea Press with a tea measuring spoon, pour steaming water onto it and allow the mixture to steep. Next, there are tea cups or
- The modern design of this collection came from Jan Christian Delfs. Handling is easy. Good to know: All parts can be wonderfully combined with the WMF CoffeeTime collection. The question of “Coffee or tea?” is thereby not a problem
- Everything is dishwasher safe.
Tea time becomes any time with a tea set: the pot, infuser and warmer are perfectly matched for ultimate enjoyment. Fill the infuser with loose tea, pour hot water into the pot and leave to brew. In the meantime, light the tealights in the warmer and wait until the tea has brewed sufficiently. Drink as much as you like: the tea stays warm for several hours on the warmer. WMF tea sets are available in various designs made from a high-quality blend of Cromargan® and high-quality, heat-resistant glass.
Afternoon tea becomes high tea with this collection. Use the tea scoop to measure out the perfect amount of tea – straight from the tea caddy into the French tea press – add boiling water and leave to brew. Accompany this with some teacups or glasses, as well as a milk jug and sugar bowl. The modern design of this easy-to-use collection comes from Jan Christian Delfs. Good to know: all items can easily be combined with the WMF CoffeeTime collection – meaning you no longer have to choose between coffee or tea. What’s more, everything can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
|Scope of delivery||1 x tea pot incl. lid with tea strainer, 1 x rechaud|
|Material property||heat resistant|
|Capacity (in l)||1.2|
|Designer||Jan Christian Delfs|