- Content: Teapot including lid, tea strainer and burner - Material: Precious material combination of heat-resistant WMF glass, plastic, silicone and Cromargan stainless steel -Dimensions: Height: 21.3cm, Volume: 1.2l - item number: 0636306040
- Practical for tea preparation: The tea can remain in the strainer after brewing. As soon as the press plate is pressed down, tea cannot continue to steep.
- With this collection, any time of the day is tea time. Add the desired amount of tea from the tea can into the French Tea Press with a tea measuring spoon, pour steaming water onto it and allow the mixture to steep. Next, there are tea cups or
- The modern design of this collection came from Jan Christian Delfs. Handling is easy. Good to know: All parts can be wonderfully combined with the WMF CoffeeTime collection. The question of “Coffee or tea?” is thereby not a problem
- Everything is dishwasher safe.
Tea time becomes any time with a tea set: the pot, infuser and warmer are perfectly matched for ultimate enjoyment. Fill the infuser with loose tea, pour hot water into the pot and leave to brew. In the meantime, light the tealights in the warmer and wait until the tea has brewed sufficiently. Drink as much as you like: the tea stays warm for several hours on the warmer. WMF tea sets are available in various designs made from a high-quality blend of Cromargan® and high-quality, heat-resistant glass.
Designer Jan Christian Delfs is a lover of both coffee and tea – which is obvious from the beautifully-shaped products that he designed for the WMF CoffeeTime and TeaTime collections. Those who appreciate the unadulterated aroma of coffee will love the WMF French coffee press and the innovative Light Brew jug with permanent filter and honeycomb structure. The jugs are supplied with a paddle for stirring. In the same design: Coffee cups and latte macchiato glasses. Made from heat-resistant high-quality glass with and without a handle, it keeps your coffee warm for longer. You can use the round stainless steel tray to safely transport everything you need for afternoon tea to the table, along with the sugar bowl and cream jug – and serve everything using the TeaTime collection. As well as the French tea press jug with rechaud, the tea service also includes teacups and an iced tea jug with iced tea glasses. A coffee/tea caddy with measuring spoon rounds off the collection. All the individual parts can be combined. The mixture of heat-resistant glass, Cromargan® and plastic stands for quality and maximum enjoyment.
|Scope of delivery||1 x tea pot incl. lid with tea strainer, 1 x rechaud|
|Material property||heat resistant|
|Capacity (in l)||1.2|
|Designer||Jan Christian Delfs|