- Content: 2x Stewing pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.3l), 20 cm (approx. 2.4l), 2x meat pot 16 cm (approx. 2l), 20 cm (approx. 3.7l) all with lid - item number: 2109294559
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use. Clear harmonic shape.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
The Silit Modesto cookware series combines outstanding functionality with a clear and harmonious design. The black pots and pans in various sizes are suitable for use on all types of hob, while the extra-strong, energy-saving base conducts the heat directly up to the rim, where it is retained for a long time. The see-through lid made from heat-resistant glass sits firmly in the pan, allowing vegetables, fish and meat to be gently cooked in only a small amount of oil or water. The flared pouring rim enables easy pouring and draining of liquids. The high-quality handles made from special plastic are heat-resistant and can thus be handled safely without a pan holder, and thanks to flame-retardant stainless steel, the cookware can also be used on gas hobs. The dishwasher-safe Modesto collection includes a deep and shallow casserole pan with lid (16, 20 or 24 centimetres in diameter), a milk pan (14 centimetres in diameter) as well as a saucepan without lid (16 centimetres in diameter).
|Scope of delivery||Low casserole with lid 16, 20 cm, high casserole with lid ø 16, 20 cm|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 70°C (on stove)|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|