- Their stacking function enables the low and high casseroles, the mixing bowl and the steaming insert can be stored together to save space in small kitchens
- Made in Germany - premium quality, manufactured at our plant in Germany: Highest quality material characteristics, the most careful processing and perfect functionality
- Hollow handles reduce the transfer of heat from the pot to the handles
- The inside scale enables accurate and simple measurement of the quantity of liquids and ingredients necessary for any dish
- High quality material characteristics enable even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention - for modern, energy-saving cooking
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
Smart, practical compact: in the modern kitchen, the best use of limited storage space is often an important consideration. The WMF Compact Cuisine cookware offers a unique combination of excellent cooking properties and elegant design with stacking function - for space-saving storage in the smallest areas. Compact Cuisine is made of indestructible, dishwasher-safe Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10. The hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle so that they can be touched at any time. The inside scale enables easy measuring and the pouring rim ensures accurate, drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base distributes the heat evenly and stores it for a long time - for energy-saving cooking on any type of hob, including induction.
|Scope of delivery||1x low casserole, 3x high casserole|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Easy to clean and care for, TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|