- Content: 2x Stewing pan with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.5l), 20 cm (approx. 3l), 3x meat pot with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 2l), 20 cm (approx. 3.7l), 24 cm (approx. 6.5l) - item number: 0730086040
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Developed in Germany. Elegant bulged shape.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
With Diadem Plus, WMF has created a time-proven series that is designed to make light work of everyday cooking tasks. Intended for cooking small portions, the stainless steel pans with profile handles also perform reliably when faced with bigger challenges. The slightly bulbous form appears elegant, while the TransTherm® universal base with strong aluminium core quickly transfers the heat from the hob to the inside of the pan. The temperature can be precisely controlled while cooking, without having to maximise the heat. An insertable lid made of heat-resistant glass gives you full control over what’s cooking and a wide pouring rim facilitates drip-free pouring. The small milk pan quickly heats up milk and other liquids and thanks to a spout, also ensures you won’t spill a drop when pouring into the cup. The series is dishwasher-safe and includes deep and shallow casserole pans in three different sizes ranging from 16 to 24 centimetres in diameter as well as a saucepan without lid.
|Scope of delivery||2x low casseroles Ø 16, 20 cm, 3x high casseroles Ø 16, 20, 24 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Stainless steel handle|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|