- Length: 19 cm. | Item number: 1875816040
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible. High-quality plastic.
- The soft touch handle sits solid in your hand. The handle cannot slide out of your hand. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- The peeler is suitable for all types of vegetables that must be peeled thinly, such as potatoes, carrots, cucumbers. Peelers are available in many different types: Vegetable peeler, potato peeler, tomato peeler, etc.
- Design: Metz & Kindler Produktdesign. Design award: red dot award
With WMF vegetable peelers you can remove skin from fruit and vegetables in next to no time. The stylish models will not only make preparation work easier but also more pleasurable. The sharp blades even glide across uneven surfaces and the vitamins underneath the skin remain intact. After you have finished peeling, you can simply put the vegetable peeler in the dishwasher to be cleaned. Cromargan® does not rust and keeps its stable shape at all times.
Black plastic on shiny stainless steel. The Black Line series combines modern design and outstanding functionality. This wide range of practical utensils covers all your kitchen needs, and includes soup ladles, a cheese grater, a pizza cutter and many other essential aids – all with a soft-touch handle that sits comfortably in your hand, even when things take a little longer than expected. Homemade is the new trend – why not make your own mayonnaise using the whisk or whip up delicious dressings with the flexi whisk? Whether your task involves peeling, cutting, stirring, opening or serving: all the kitchen utensils from the Black Line series are manufactured with care, are watertight and are dishwasher-safe.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|
|Design Award||red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2004|