- Content: Wok Ø 36 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm - item number: 2137204541
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
This deep, spherical-shaped Silit pan with two handles mounted on opposite sides is a pot, steamer and deep fryer in one and is regarded as one of the most important cooking utensils in Asia. And we love it, too! Woks can be used not only for cooking authentic Asian-style dishes, but for steaming, stewing and braising all kinds of vegetables, meat and fish. The most popular cooking method is of course stir-frying, whereby ingredients are fried quickly over a high heat while continuously stirring. A lid keeps the steam in the wok when braising, while high-quality materials conduct the heat evenly inside the wok and retain it. Thanks to their stylish design, Silit woks are ideal for serving directly at the table.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring.|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|