- Content: Wok pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm - item number: 2137263753
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. SiliTherm all stove floor: Floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Rust-free stainless steel with CeraProtect non-stick coating on mineral basis. Ultra hard, abrasion-proof, heat resistant up to 400°C. Best heat conductivity and storage. PTFE-PFOA free.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
This deep, spherical-shaped Silit pan is a pot, steamer and deep fryer in one and is regarded as one of the most important cooking utensils in Asia. And we love it, too! Woks can be used not only for cooking authentic Asian-style dishes, but for steaming, stewing and braising all kinds of vegetables, meat and fish. The most popular cooking method is of course stir-frying, whereby ingredients are fried quickly over a high heat while continuously stirring. A lid (not included) keeps the steam in the wok when braising, while high-quality materials conduct the heat evenly inside the wok and retain it. Thanks to their stylish design, Silit woks are ideal for serving directly at the table.
|Scope of delivery||1x wok pan Ø 28 cm|
|Material||Stainless steel 18/10|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 400°C (on stove) or 250°C (in the oven)|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||15|
|Care||Wash by hand|