- Total length: 17.5 cm, blade length: 7 cm | Item number: 1895426032 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection.
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Riveted handle without grooves made of high-quality plastic.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. The classic - part of the WMF selection for more than 30 years.
The paring/peeling knife is a must-have for passionate cooks and fruit and vegetable lovers. It is also classed as a preparing knife and is used daily in many kitchens. And no wonder: its extremely short, curved beak-like blade makes it ideal for peeling any round fruit or vegetables with ease. The blades of the WMF paring/peeling knives are so sharp that they enable only a very thin layer of peel to be removed. The advantage of this is that the vitamins just below the skin or peel are retained. The sharp tip also makes light work of decorative garnishes or fruit and vegetable figures. For as we all know, food can be a feast for the eyes, too.
Extremely sharp blades, handles that fit like a glove and an unbeatable range of knives: the Spitzenklasse Plus collection is a classic amongst WMF knives. The refreshing new design features rounded edges on the handles for an even better grip. The seamless transition between blade and handle, a forged bolster to create the right balance and a Performance Cut blade guarantee clean, safe and reliable cutting. The range of knives in this collection is extremely diverse, catering to all cooks and ingredients: from classics such as chef’s knives, all-purpose knives and vegetable knives with various blade lengths, to various types of Chinese chef’s knives and cleavers, to Santoku and steak knives. Preparing food has never been so much fun!
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|