- Content: 1 each salad fork and serving spoon. Length: 23.8 cm. | Item number: 1142216390
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
Mix, portion, serve: there is no doubt about it, every fresh salad ought to be served with a salad server. It comes in a two-piece spoon set consisting of wide, flat bowls to portion the salad while allowing any excess sauce to drain away before serving. The long handles of the cutlery make them easy to use and also prevent them from slipping into the salad bowl.
This model combines contrasts: straight, asymmetric lines meet curved contours and matt surfaces comes upon polished ones. The transitions are smooth, the interplay is harmonious. The inspiration for this striking WMF cutlery designed by Peter Bäurle, was a wooden twig peeled out of the bark. A special feature is the mirror image line detail on the knife and the fork. The carefully rounded edges give a good feel to the cutlery and the forged blades of the knives guarantee long-lasting cutting performance. Without question, this cutlery, which has various complementary items, will add a touch of class to any table setting.
|Scope of delivery||1 x salad fork, 1 x serving spoon|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|