- Length: 20.3 cm. | Item number: 1122306330
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Daniel Eltner. Design award: honourable mention.
The special fork with the pronounced two prongs is mainly used to serve cold meats. It is perfect for spearing slices of cold meats, small pieces of cheese or fish, and placing them on the plates. In addition they are also an essential piece of serving cutlery at buffets: whether carpaccio, roast beef, parma ham or salmon - the convenient model can be subtly placed on the side of the plate and is always ready for use.
If you are fond of clear shapes, you are certain to appreciate this cutlery: Evoque is straightforward, the transitions from the handle to the front part are harmonious. The knives with an inserted forged blade guarantee long-lasting cutting performance, and the length of the cutlery works especially well with large plates. The balanced material thickness and the rounded edges make them comfortable to hold, and the harmonious proportions provide a good symmetry. An especially attractive feature is the matt shine of the double brushed surface that feels like silk.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Design Award||red dot award product design 2015 honourable mention|