- Length: 20.3 cm. | Item number: 1260306340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: freiTraum. Design award: red dot award.
The special fork with the pronounced two prongs is mainly used to serve cold meats. It is perfect for spearing slices of cold meats, small pieces of cheese or fish, and placing them on the plates. In addition they are also an essential piece of serving cutlery at buffets: whether carpaccio, roast beef, parma ham or salmon - the convenient model can be subtly placed on the side of the plate and is always ready for use.
Clear contours, modern proportions - the WMF Kult cutlery is minimised to functional performance. And it looks good: created by Casini & Pringiers, its design is contemporary, straightforward and clear-cut. The polished Cromargan protect surface finish makes the cutlery resistant to scratches and impact - and looks good for years. High quality knives with an inserted forged blade provide long-lasting cutting performance and the balanced proportions give the cutlery a pleasant feel. Thanks to a sundry of pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items Kult is ideal for large gatherings.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Design Award||red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2006|