- Length: 19.5 cm. | Item number: 1212306340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Casini & Pringiers. Design award: Design Plus.
The special fork with the pronounced two prongs is mainly used to serve cold meats. It is perfect for spearing slices of cold meats, small pieces of cheese or fish, and placing them on the plates. In addition they are also an essential piece of serving cutlery at buffets: whether carpaccio, roast beef, parma ham or salmon - the convenient model can be subtly placed on the side of the plate and is always ready for use.
Its emphasised slender silhouette gives the WMF Sonic cutlery a graceful and charming touch. The contours are clear, and the Casini & Pringiers design is functional. A distinctive feature is the precise form at the end of the handle. The table knives have an inserted forged blade to ensure long-lasting cutting performance. The polished cutlery has a contemporary length, is dishwasher safe and extremely resistant to scratches.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||Casini & Pringiers|
|Design Award||Design Plus, Messe Frankfurt, 2004|