- Length: 24.8 cm. | Item number: 1271166330
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle). Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
The serving spoon is suitable for serving vegetable dishes, casseroles and classical side dishes such as rice and potatoes. Larger than the table cutlery, the bowl is round and ample sized to take up and serve food more easily. Every WMF cutlery includes a matching serving spoon.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|
|Design Award||Good Design, The Chicago Athenaeum, 2005, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2005|