- Length: 21.0 cm. | Item number: 1228026340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger).
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
This cutlery combines opposites: the collar of the handle is delicate and gently curved, in contrast, the end is wide and flat. The accented transition to the front part acts as an attractive decorative element. In addition to the visual characteristics, the Ambiente cutlery features elaborate craftsmanship and a pleasant feel. Made from polished Cromargan protect, the pieces are extremely scratch-resistant and crafted to look like new even after years of use. Designed by Peter Ramminger, this WMF cutlery model is equally suitable for everyday use as for creating stylish accents on a festive table.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|