- Length: 21.0 cm. | Item number: 1260016340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: freiTraum. Design award: red dot award.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
Clear contours, modern proportions - the WMF Kult cutlery is minimised to functional performance. And it looks good: created by Casini & Pringiers, its design is contemporary, straightforward and clear-cut. The polished Cromargan protect surface finish makes the cutlery resistant to scratches and impact - and looks good for years. High quality knives with an inserted forged blade provide long-lasting cutting performance and the balanced proportions give the cutlery a pleasant feel. Thanks to a sundry of pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items Kult is ideal for large gatherings.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Design Award||red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2006|