- Total length: 23 cm, blade length: 11 cm | Item number: 1880319998 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection. All knives from this collection are packaged in a precious gift box made of wood.
- Material: Damasteel forged speciality blade steel - 120 layers of speciality steel for extraordinary durability and long lasting sharpness. Rust-free and acid resistant. Handle without grooves made of high-quality rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. All Damasteel knives are packaged in a precious gift box made of wood.
This knife really lives up to its name. Small, practical and versatile, it is ideal for tackling a wide variety of cutting tasks in the kitchen. It can be used for example for cleaning and chopping up lettuce, fruit and vegetables. Even if the fruit and vegetables are hard, its powerful short, sharp blade will make light work of anything from apples and pears to carrots and turnip. The all-purpose knife also chops up onions and herbs with ease and is able to cut through hard types of sausage such as salami with precision. A true all-rounder and must-have in every household!
Knives like no other! Blades so fine that they appear to have come straight from an old Damascus forge and so strong that they remain sharp for a remarkably long time. All made possible by state-of-the-art technology: various special steels are combined to create a single blade steel, which consists of relatively 120 layers and is further processed using a traditional forging method. The knives in the WMF Damasteel series are exceptionally strong and can thus be ground to an extremely sharp angle. The result: outstanding, long-lasting sharpness. A forged bolster ensures the perfect balance between the blade and the ergonomically shaped stainless steel handle. The characteristic pattern of the blade results from the various raw materials processed – and adds a touch of luxury to the collection. This popular series includes an all-purpose knife, a chef’s knife, a carving knife and a Santoku knife.
|Material||Damasteel special blade steel forged (120 sheets)|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|