- Content: Pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 2111181781
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Braising pans are perfect for hearty meals such as braised beef, whereby red wine, meat juice or vegetable stock is added and then slowly stewed. Vegetarian and vegan dishes can also be made in a braising pan, which has very good heat distribution properties. How about some fried sweet potatoes with crunchy carrots and bell peppers, fresh herbs and marinated tofu? Be creative, try something new and express your passion for cooking.
The Silit ecompact® steamer functions like a little hob steamer. While liquid boils in the bottom, fish, meat and vegetables cook in the rising steam on top. Thanks to two steamer inserts, several ingredients can be cooked at once, as the flavour from one will not penetrate the other. The tightly fitting, see-through lid with silicone rim allows you to keep an eye on what’s cooking, while the thermometer lets you regulate the temperature from the outside – all without having to lift the lid. Maintaining the exact temperature is key, especially for low-temperature cooking. Made from the functional ceramic Silargan®, the deep and shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can even be used in the oven. The lid, thermometer and all-metal handles are heat-resistant up to 200 degrees Celsius. The ecompact® steamer comes in the colours Energy Red and Black with glass lid, thermometer, deep and shallow insert as well as two dividers. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended*. * The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Capacity (in l)||3|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|