- Perfect removal and very easy cleaning provided with KAIRAMIC®, the double-ceramic reinforced premium non-stick coating by KAISER. | Item number: 2300637129
- Rounded edges optimize cleaning.
- Extra high material strength and premium quality processing provide solid form stability and longevity. Made in Germany with 10-year quality warranty.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
- Included booklet with many tasty recipes for La Forme Plus products provides inspiration and instruction.
The loaf pan is one of the traditional baking pan shapes - it is perfect for cakes and breads with angles. The rectangular loaf pan is as wide as it is high; it is used to prepare sweet and savoury baked goods, for instance sponge cakes, pies and a variety of loaf breads. The loaf pans are available in different sizes and materials, but they always provide excellent baking features. The series includes loaf pans made of metal with a ceramic nonstick coating, as well as flexible silicone with handles. Both pans can withstand high temperatures and are resistant to food acids. The flat, long-shaped cake also obtains its typical form in the leakproof springform loaf pan. It is not turned upside down when it is done: the springform pan opens by means of the clasp and the cake is easily lifted out of the pan.
La Forme Plus is the Porsche among the baking pans: elegant design, innovative materials and features to meet the demands of superior (baking) demands. KAISER has developed Kairamic®, a ceramic nonstick coating exclusively designed for the La Forme Plus pans. With the perfect nonstick characteristics of this exceedingly durable coating nothing sticks to the pan, and your cakes, breads and quiches turn out perfectly. The bases of the pans feature a scratch-proof enamel surface that is resistant to cut marks made by knives. The pans look like new even after years of use. Thanks to the leakproof base your batter does not drip inside your oven. Because of the novel springform pan clasp the pan can be fully opened, easily taken apart and handwashed. La Forme Plus baking tins are made in Germany and feature extra-sturdy, robust quality, and come with a KAISER ten-year guarantee. The programme range consists of twelve different pans.
|Collection||La Forme Plus|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Capacity (in l)||1.8|
|Guarantee||10-year guarantee on non-stick coating KAIRAMIC®|
|Care||Wash by hand|