- Length: 32 cm. - item number: 1871066030
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The functional parts are securely cemented into the handle. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- The meat fork is used to pick up or turn pieces of meat, hold meat for carving and to check doneness.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
A carving fork is a handy kitchen aid for all those who enjoy cooking or roasting lots of meat. Carving forks are characterised by their long, thin prongs, which are designed to penetrate meat with ease but without bleeding. Carvings forks can thus be used for easily turning or moving meat around a sizzling pan, or for checking that the meat is properly cooked. When carving a roast, the long prongs hold the meat steady so that you don’t have to touch it. WMF carving forks are part of the Chef’s Edition, Profi Plus, Grand Gourmet and Spitzenklasse Plus collections and also complete various skimmer sets.
The Profi Plus series is a range of matching, practical kitchen utensils for every activity and type of preparation with a consistent and modern design. Serve in style with a sauce ladle, ice cream scoop, kitchen scoop and a mesh strainer. Flip over roast potatoes, steaks, breaded fish or caramelised fruit with a choice of attractively designed, polished stainless steel turners with non-stick plastic to protect your pans. Even tricky tasks such as coring apples, scooping tasty fruit balls or descaling fresh fish suddenly become effortless with the Profi Plus range. Get stirring, peeling, flipping, slicing and mashing! All Profi Plus kitchen utensils are premium quality, watertight, dishwasher-safe and exceptionally durable, even when used continuously. Each utensil has a small stainless steel hanging loop so that it can be hung on a kitchen rack when it's not being used – keeping it neatly to hand for when it’s needed.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|