- Length: 32 cm. | Item number: 1871086030
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The functional parts are securely cemented into the handle. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- Use the broad spoon to take spaghetti or noodles out of the boiling water or out of the bowl without difficulty. Baked goods will get stuck on the prongs.
- Design: Metz & Kindler Produktdesign.
The prongs surrounding the deep bowl of the WMF pasta serving spoon are just waiting to get their teeth stuck into something. Long noodles such as spaghetti and ribbon-like pasta get stuck on the small prongs, making them easier to convey from the pot to a dish using the practical handle. Practical: any residual water is automatically drained off through a small hole in the bowl. The wide spoon also scoops up generous amounts of smaller noodles such as penne and farfalle and portions them neatly on the plate. Made from a single cast, the 19-centimetre-long Cromargan® pasta serving spoon cuts a fine figure in any kitchen. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher and is available as part of the Nuova special cutlery series.
The Profi Plus series is a range of matching, practical kitchen utensils for every activity and type of preparation. Serve in style with a sauce ladle, ice cream scoop, kitchen scoop and a mesh strainer. Flip over roast potatoes, steaks, breaded fish or caramelised fruit with a choice of attractively designed, polished stainless steel turners with non-stick plastic to protect your pans. Even tricky tasks such as coring apples, scooping tasty fruit balls or descaling fresh fish suddenly become effortless with the Profi Plus range. Get stirring, peeling, flipping, slicing and mashing! All Profi Plus kitchen utensils are premium quality, watertight, dishwasher-safe and exceptionally durable, even when used continuously. Each utensil has a small stainless steel hanging loop so that it can be hung on a kitchen rack when it's not being used – keeping it neatly to hand for when it’s needed.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|